Explore robotics, game design and much more! Tech Camp now holds daytime summer camps for ages 9-17 at three venues across the South of England. Daytime courses run for 5 days, Monday to Friday, over 6 weeks in July/August 2019 in a combination of our venues.
Our courses offer something for everyone, catering to every level of experience and many different interests, with soldering, 3D Printing, Robotics, Game Design and Python amongst others! Unique to Tech Camp, most of our courses include take-home components to ensure the learning continues. Each camp is run by highly-experienced managers alongside a team of tutors passionate about technology, and hand-picked for their specialist knowledge of the courses. All campers choose one course to complete over a whole week. We always have maximum 1:8 staff:student ratio, ensuring that we can easily cater to different ages and abilities on an individual basis.
For those coming from further afield, both from around the UK and abroad, we offer our residential camp.
Why Tech Camp?
- We are the longest-running Tech Camp in the UK
- We run only the highest-quality courses not available anywhere else
- Most courses include take-home equipment to continue the learning
- We have a strict 1:8 staff:student ratio
- Campers get to meet tutors who are studying at UK's leading institutions
- All staff are DBS checked and chosen because of their specialist knowledge
- We are OFSTED registered and accept childcare vouchers
Offers daytime week-long camps in Oxfordshire
Offers daytime week-long camps in Central London
Offers residential and daytime week-long camps in Hampshire
Monday Registration Time: 9:00am - 9:30am
Daily Drop-off: 9:15am - 9:30am
Daily Pick-up: 4:30pm - 4:45pm (5:30pm at Winchester)
Courses run Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 4:30pm. There is a supervised lunch break with activities available. Campers should bring their own packed lunch to our Chelsea venue but lunch is provided at all other venues.
For information on the camp schedules, please see the Parents' Guides.