Build your own 3D printer and learn professional 3D printing in Fusion 360.
✓ 13-17 years
3D Printer Built during the Course
All your Printed Projects
USB Drive with your Designs
You Will Learn:
How to Assemble, Use and Repair a 3D Printer
Professional 3D Design in Fusion 360
How to Create Parts Suited to 3D Printing
Need to Know:
1:8 Staff-Student Ratio
All Equipment Provided
4 x 1.5 Hour Sessions/Day
Looking for an advanced course with an emphasis on practical skills? Exclusively for older campers, our 3D Printing course involves assembling a large, complex 3D printer kit, learning how these amazing machines work and how you can mod and repair them at home with off the shelf parts.
After building the printer, learn 3D design for 3D printing using Fusion 360, a complex software tool used by professionals every day, to design everything from screws to jet fighters.
Complete an array of exciting projects to hone your skills, add your own personal touches and print your designs on your own printer, which you take home at the end of the course.
- Build your own 3D printer from a high quality kit
- Find out how you can repair and improve it at home
- Learn about 3D printing technologies and principles
- Learn 3D Design in a professional CAD package, Autodesk Fusion 360
- Get to grips with the software through a range of impressive projects
- Add your own personal touches to your designs, and print them on your printer during the sessions
- Take your printer and all your projects home at the end!
- This is an advanced course with a difficult kit and professional software, exclusively for older campers aged 13-17
Course Dates 2018
|Sparsholt College, Winchester||8/9 - 12 Apr||Residential / Day||13-17||£910 / £640|
|St Helen & St Katherine, Abingdon||23 - 27 Jul||Day||13-17||£720|
|Chelsea Academy, London||23 - 27 Jul||Day||13-17||£695|
|St Helen & St Katherine, Abingdon||30 Jul - 3 Aug||Day||13-17||£720|
|Chelsea Academy, London||30 Jul - 3 Aug||Day||13-17||£695|
|Sparsholt College, Winchester||29/30 Jul - 3 Aug||Residential / Day||13-17||£1100 / £750|
|Sparsholt College, Winchester||5/6 - 10 Aug||Residential / Day||13-17||£1100 / £750|
|Sparsholt College, Winchester||12/13 - 17 Aug||Residential / Day||13-17||£1100 / £750|
|Sparsholt College, Winchester||19/20 - 24 Aug||Residential / Day||13-17||£1100 / £750|