Learn coding and electronics by making practical take-home projects.
✓ 9-17 years
Extensive Electronics Prototyping Kit
USB Drive with your Programs
You Will Learn:
Core Electronics Skills
Programming for Microcontrollers
Applying your Skills to Practical Projects
Need to Know:
1:8 Staff-Student Ratio
All Equipment Provided
4 x 1.5 Hour Sessions/Day
Are you an aspiring inventor who loves computers, technology or making things? Give yourself a head start and some new skills with this innovative course.
Build a wide variety of gadgets that will test your electronics and programming skills. You’ll be learning how to make gadgets that are all controlled by a miniature computer module, so your imagination is the limit!
You'll even design your own invention using the components, and of course take all of the kit home to continue your inventions.
- Build many fun projects from Laser Projectors to Reaction Timers and Keypad Locks
- Combine your circuits with an Arduino Microcontroller to create intelligent inventions
- Ages 9-13 learn programming in a drag and drop environment
- Ages 13-17 use C++, an industry standard textual language
- Learn individual skills with a series of projects, then put them all together to make your own invention
- Suitable for beginners with extra challenges for advanced campers
- Take the full kit home afterwards to continue your inventions!
Course Dates 2018
|St Helen & St Katherine, Abingdon||23 - 27 Jul||Day||9-17||£590|
|Chelsea Academy, London||23 - 27 Jul||Day||9-17||£565|
|St Helen & St Katherine, Abingdon||30 Jul - 3 Aug||Day||9-17||£590|
|Chelsea Academy, London||30 Jul - 3 Aug||Day||9-17||£565|
|Sparsholt College, Winchester||29/30 Jul - 3 Aug||Residential / Day||9-17||£970 / £620|
|Sparsholt College, Winchester||5/6 - 10 Aug||Residential / Day||9-17||£970 / £620|
|Sparsholt College, Winchester||12/13 - 17 Aug||Residential / Day||9-17||£970 / £620|
|Sparsholt College, Winchester||19/20 - 24 Aug||Residential / Day||9-17||£970 / £620|