Learn 3D Design and 3D Printing with a series of take-home projects.
✓ 9-13 years
All your 3D Printed Projects
USB Drive with your Designs
You Will Learn:
3D Design Skills
How to Use a 3D Printer
Designing for 3D Printing
Need to Know:
1:8 Staff-Student Ratio
All Equipment Provided
4 x 1.5 hour sessions/day
Excited about 3D printing but don't know where to start? Never designed in 3D before? Come and learn how on our 2 day 3D printing introduction Summer camp, designed for complete beginners to both 3D printing and 3D design.
Use TinkerCad, 3D design software designed to be easy to use but very powerful, to understand 3D modelling and get started right away with designing your own accurate parts.
Create a variety of projects from custom stamps and name badges, to larger scale 3D figures and vehicles. You can even try your hand at drawing in 3D with our 3D pens!
Watch your designs printed in the classroom right in front of your eyes on our bank of 3D printers, and take home all of your projects at the end of the camp!
- Learn how to design in 3D using TinkerCad, online software you can use at home
- Complete a range of projects from keyrings to custom figures, vehicles and multicolor stamps
- Use our 3D pens to draw in 3D - you can create almost anything you can imagine!
- Improve your 3D skills with help from our tutors to add your own personal touches to your prints
- Learn how to load designs into a 3D printer and print your designs
- Take home all of your creations at the end!
Camp Dates 2018
|St Helen & St Katherine, Abingdon||25 - 26 Jul||Day||9-13||£230|
|St Helen & St Katherine, Abingdon||1 - 2 Aug||Day||9-13||£230|
|Chelsea Academy, London||8 - 9 Aug||Day||9-13||£220|
|Chelsea Academy, London||15 - 16 Aug||Day||9-13||£220|
|Sparsholt College, Winchester||1 - 2 Aug||Part of Maker Week only|
|Sparsholt College, Winchester||8 - 9 Aug||Part of Maker Week only|
|Sparsholt College, Winchester||15 - 16 Aug||Part of Maker Week only|
|Sparsholt College, Winchester||22 - 23 Aug||Part of Maker Week only|