Create single and multi-player maze games, platformers and even battling zombie games!
Price: £99 Age: 8-11
Suits: Beginners or Intermediate Scratch Enthusiasts
Whether you’re new to Scratch, or are an enthusiast already who wants to learn more, this course is a perfect introduction to game design & coding. We start with learning programming fundamentals in a fun way by modifying pre-existing games, and then move on to principles of game design like making use of sprites, cloning, background animations, sounds and images. Along the way you’ll make several interactive single-player and multi-player games. You’ll finish by using your newfound skills to design your own game in a style of your choice.
- 5 hours direct tuition + 5 hours self-paced projects
- Max 8 students per class
- Tech Camp certified tutor
- Programme in Scratch
- Use loops, conditionals, variables and events
- Create sprites, gravity & graphical backgrounds
- Make maze & platformer games
- Mac or Windows PC
- Webcam & Broadband Internet
- Speakers & Microphone or Headset